Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Monday, September 17, 2012

MOTIVATING MONDAY

In light of recent circumstances I must make a point to stay motivated.  My goal is to stay
 focused on staying on track with my  4fs. .  Taking care of Mom.  Growing closer in my relationships with new friends, my brother and family most of all with Christ.  With out a closer relationship with Him nothing else matters.  
This week I am staying motivated to stay with my spark people goals.  Walking 20 minutes three x a this and 20 minutes on the WII fit daily.  Today I am with home with Mom.  I am going to walk and do the WI fit super hula hoop.  Burns lots of calories.  
My fun thing to do is pull out some fall decorations and put them up.  
My friendly thing to do is give my neighbor the name of the exterminator. I am going to make some pumpkin cookies for small group tonight.  Don't worry they look fairly healthy.  If they are good I will post the recipe.
My fast thing to do is just do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment