Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Morning Musings

Things just became way easier because Mom had decided she like the veggie crumbles.  I reintroduced her to them in spaghetti last week.  She asked me to make my chili with them.  Woohoo.  I went to the store and wouldn't you know they don't have any.  That was the icing on the cake.  That was the worst trip to wal-mart I have ever had. That is a whole other adventure all together. I digress.  I made my chili and everyone loved it Brianna ate two bowls and we just used saltines and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese..  YUM.  I warned Bri that we are trying two new recipes this week.  She groaned.  I made it more exciting by telling they are recipes from Columbia.  I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading back over this and remembered she didn't like it. It was very yummy. She is away at school now maybe I will make it again.

    ReplyDelete