Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Adventure

I have had so many new adventures in the last year I will talk about them randomly.  I am a AVON rep.  I was about to lose heart.  I am now enthused to have some new ideas. I started selling AVON to feed my habit.  I love the products.  I get to work with all sorts of people from the rich and famous to the poor and struggling. I can see a chance to mentor others as they need to feed their habit also.  With the people I have been blessed to be a life coach has given me a chance to invest in others lives.  Being a rep provides me a chance to do that again.  Networking has been a blast as I get to know people from all works of life.  More later
This is so awful I have to post it.  So later we look back and see where I have come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment