Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Adventure for the day. Job hunting: Like anything you look for what you like first. That job that you will just love I have looked and thought I had found a job I would love. They seem to be great.I would love the job at Christmas and money is almost gone. I probably wont ever publish this post. I get scared. God says be anxious in nothing but in everything be in prayer and thanksgiving. I am thankful for the money I do have. I am thankful that my lamictal went trough. I am thankful that my daughter has a car. I am thankful that I might just learn to keep my room clean. I can keep the whole house clean except my room. I have heard this is common. I dont know my mom;s room was is always perfect. She is a wonderfull woman. I wish I didnt let her down so often. I hear her telling people about me on the phone. I just dont think she really thinks that. Help me LORD to not let her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment