Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My adventure to Wedding Land

I have had the best time with my reading lately.  One of funniest new authors I have started reading in Sandra Bricker. www.sandradbricker.com .  Her characters are all stand alone people.  They are just funny and you just want to get to know them.  Her Emma Rae collection is what I am working on right now.  Her first book is about a baker who's specialty is cakes.  Wedding cakes in particular.  There is one little catch; she is diabetic. Her second book Emma Rae's best friend moves to Roswell to help her plan the weddings she is making cakes for.  You do not feel like you are  reading just another light faith book.  I  enjoy many  authors but no one has brought as many tears of laughter since I read my first of her books.  I am getting ready to read her newest book, Always the Designer Never the Bride. This one has a Harley lovin man.  I think we need more motorcycle loving God Loving men in our books. Hey maybe I could write one. I am preparing for the adventure of laughter as I read this book. I will get back with you soon, to tell you about my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment