Challenge Participant Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved
The INSPY Awards
The INSPY Awards 124 members
Recognizing the need for a new kind of book award, the INSPYs were created by bloggers to discove...

Books we've read

Crossing Oceans
Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions
She Walks in Beauty
The Knight
Green: The Beginning and the End
Plain Paradise
Sons of Thunder
Once Was Lost
The Falling Away
Yesterday's Tomorrow
The Bishop
Saint Training
City of Tranquil Light
Passport through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances
The First Gardener
With a Name like Love
Gone to Ground
The Breath of Dawn
Soul's Gate
Barefoot Summer


View this group on Goodreads »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I was reading a devotion this morning.  The question asked was was the greatest day of your life.  I pondered a day came to mind, well two really.  They both were in the last year.  I have had many great days so I sorted and sifted. Those two days kept poking through they had the some of the many of the same people. One was my birthday and one was Easter. My birthday party I planed myself. It actually was plan b.  I wanted all my friends to go with me to the dance. I couldnt believe it; the dance was cancelled Carol was sick.  Well It was l my birthday so not to be outdone by fate I moved it to the house for a game night.  I know many had a better time being there with each other than be at the dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment